The Trainers primary responsibilities will be to ensure the smooth scheduling, coordination and facilitation of activities related to the training function.. Key Role Deliverables:
- Training the batches as per the process requirement
- Scheduling, planning, and co coordinating the pre Training activities with the concerned teams
- Send timely updates, training invites, reminders etc by e-mail giving special attention to the timelines offered by the Ops teams
- Securing training room bookings
- Obtaining training aids and resources as required
- Ability to provide basic details about the current training sessions to the participants
- Assist in designing promotional e-mails, posters and/ or other material for Training
- Supporting content research through online or other media.
- Conduct classroom based communication skills training to executives
- Offer on-floor support as per business needs
- Understand and follow the organizational hierarchy for internal communication
- 6 months experience as a trainer is must.
- Must be a Graduate.
- Excellent Communication skill.
- Should be flexible in 24*7 environment.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A. Medical benefits + Transport Reimbursement
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Training
Role: Technical/Process Trainer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time